For information specific to GDPR, scroll down to section L.
A. Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to future mailings, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate or necessary to provide the service or resource requested by the User:
▪ contact information including email address
▪ demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
Users who wish to pursue homeschool coaching with GoodSchooling will be asked to submit information that makes it possible for GoodSchooling to determine whether a coaching arrangement would be suitable.
Users may visit our Site anonymously.
To stop any unauthorized access or disclosure of your information, appropriate electronic, physical and managerial procedures have been implemented to protect the information we gather online and ensure its security.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
C. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about User's means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
D. Web Browser Cookies
E. How We Use Collected Information
GoodSchooling collects and uses Users' personal information for the following purposes:
▪ To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
▪ To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
▪ To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
▪ To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
▪ To send periodic emails.
The email address Users provide for order processing will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or Users may contact us via our Site.
F. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel.
G. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
H. Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
K. Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and https://goodschooling.net. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
L. EU/GDPR Compliance
According to the EU's GDPR, EU citizens have four specific rights regarding the collection, use, modification, and deletion of their personal data by/from online companies. Here is how the GoodSchooling company and Site comply with these rights:
- The “tell me what’s going to happen” right: Whenever you enter your personal information into any of the data collection fields/forms on the Site, the form itself will explain what your information is being collected and how it will be used.
- The “show me my data” right: The only personally identifying data being collected by the Site is the information the User provides. This includes the User's name and email (when opting in to receive updates and resources), and whatever information the User chooses to provide (when requesting homeschool coaching). The User is not required to provide any of this information; however, withholding certain information may make it impossible for GoodSchooling to provide the User with the information, resources, or services which the User is trying to access.
This Site might also collect non-personal information from your computer, browser, device, etc. See section C of this document for more information.
- The “I want to change that” right: Users may, at any time, contact the Site to request that their information be changed or updated. See section M for Site contact information.
- The “forget about me” right: Users may, at any time, request that the Site completely erase all their personal data from its collection. See section M of this document for Site contact information.
M. Contacting Us